TOPIC: Best Practices for Adobe Flex 3 Development
AGENDA: The concept of â€˜Best Practicesâ€™ asserts that there is a technique, method, process, activity, incentive or reward that is more effective at delivering a particular outcome.
To me, â€˜Best Practicesâ€™ are the proven processes we must explore, and must employ, at the expense of time, to develop a better product, and to develop a better process.
Letâ€™s discuss recommended best practices and the challenges of implementing them.
AUDIENCE: Adobe Flash CS3 and Adobe Flex 3 developers
TAKE-AWAY: Attendees will learn the challenges as well as the rewards of creating and using best practices for Multimedia design and development.
- Best Practices Defined
- Examples of Best Practices
- Industry Perspective on Best Practices
- Session: August 18th, 6pm (PST) 2008.
- View Session Video (Will not be made available)
- Download Documentation & Source Code