This event is deep, premium training. It is a natural follow-up to the Cross Platform Mobile: Free Talk.
Synopsis | Rivello Multimedia Consulting will offer a lecture on Cross Platform Mobile development. Use one code-base and deploy rich games and applications for web, desktop, iOS, and Android. Create liquid displays that adapt to the unique features of each device. Participants will gain an appreciation for the benefits of developing cross platform and see proven examples. The full source code of all demos and the complete presentations slides will be available to attendees of the event. Participants are not required to bring any software/hardware to the event. Cameras with no flash are welcome.
Speaker Bio | Samuel Asher Rivello is the principal of Rivello Multimedia Consulting (RMC). RMC’s Flash and Flex services include software architecture, consulting, development, and training. Samuel is a founding team member of the USA & Singapore offices of Neopets (http://www.neopets.com), a grandfather in the online MMO industry. He has over a decade of experience creating games and applications, and is currently traveling the globe to collaborate with top companies. Sam is an Adobe Certified Designer and Developer for Flash, an Adobe Flex Champion, an international public speaker, and a university instructor. His writing and coding have appeared in leading publications such as Adobe’s “EDGE”™ online magazine, and Futurenet Publishing’s “Computer Arts Projects”™ print magazine. Follow Sam on Twitter: @srivello
Sponsor | This event is available for sponsorship. Please contact us today!
Program | (TBD) Day 1
|20%||Speaker & Topic Introduction|
|20%||Benefits of Cross Platform|
|10%||Challenges of Multi-screen Development|
|25%||Demo 1: Project Setup|
|25%||Demo 2: Deployment|
Program | (TBD) Day 2
|20%||Advanced Theory – Project Planning|
|20%||Advanced Theory – Architecture Planning|
|10%||Advanced Theory – Graphics Planning|
|25%||Lab 1: Setup New Project – Choose Game or App|
|25%||Lab 2: Develop Project & Deploy|
|Extra||Showcase your lab projects. Any Questions?|
Venue | TBD
Do you have an organization or venue that would be interested for this free event? Please contact us today!
- My article: ActionScript 4.0 Revealed
- My article: Intro To Starling
- My article: Starling DynamicTextureAtlas Generator extension
- My article: Introduction: Adobe Game Developer Tools article
- My article: Adobe Max 2013 Best Gaming Sessions
- We at RMC are excited to collaborate with you. We are experts in Flash Platform Gaming, and more. Not sure if HTML5, Unity, or Flash is right for your next project? – Just ask. Contact us today.
- Do you have an organization or venue that would be interested for this free event? Please contact us today!
- Not Yet Available: After the event the full source code of all demos and the complete presentations slides will be available to attendees of the event.