“Flash Platform Gaming” 5-Articles for Adobe Inspire (Formerly EDGE)
I wrote a series of game-related articles for Adobe
The 5-article series outlines major topics in Flash development from a (mostly) technical perspective with some business & project-planning concerns too. Client: Adobe Systems, Inc. for use on their Inspire (formerly EDGE) magazine.
Microsoft Word for the copy and Flash Professional & Flash Builder for some source-code and playable demos.
Flash & Flex
Adobe's Inspire (formerly EDGE) magazine.
Fourth Feature Title...
Fourth feature body...
Here is a list of the 5 articles. Check them out!
- Introduction to Gaming on the Flash Platform
- Deconstructing ZOMG MMO from Gaia Online
- Developing Physics-based Games
- Developing Flash Platform Games with the PushButton Engine
- How To Make Money With Online Games