O’Reilly Publishes PureMVC Guide Book
A great guide-book to the powerful PureMVC framework.
ActionScript Developer's Guide to PureMVC is a complete introduction to the framework.
- Get a detailed overview of the PureMVC process for developing your application
- Model the domain by designing the schema and creating framework-agnostic value objects
- Implement framework-agnostic View components that expose an API of events and properties
- Use the Proxy pattern to keep track of value objects and hide service interaction
- Facilitate two-way communication between a View component and the rest of the application
- Stitch the Model and View tiers together with command objects in the Controller
- Manage problematic View component life cycles, and learn how to reuse the Model tier
Role: I commented and revised for the complete manuscript as a technical editor.
Client: Author, developer, and genius - Cliff Hall
ActionScript 3.0, Flex 4.x, & PureMVC
The book's audience is advanced ActionScript developers wanting expertise in the PureMVC framework.