Rivello Multimedia Consulting (RMC) provides consulting services for applications and games. We consult on software architecture for apps (ex. Robotlegs, PureMVC, custom solutions) and for games (ex. Unity3D, HTML5 frameworks), advergames, and monetized virtual worlds. We setup efficient teams & team workflows, champion best practices, and provide corporate training.
As always, RivelloMultimediaConsulting.com/unity/ will be the central location for deep articles and tutorials, Facebook.com/RivelloMultimediaConsulting (like us!) will engage the growing RMC+Unity community, and for the latest opinions and cool links follow me at Twitter.com/srivello.
About Unity 3D / C#
Unity (Unity3D.com) is a fully integrated development engine that provides rich out-of-the-box functionality to create games and other interactive 3D content. You use Unity to assemble your art and assets into scenes and environments; add lighting, audio, special effects, physics and animation; simultaneously play test and edit your game, and when ready, publish to your chosen platforms, such as Mac, PC and Linux desktop computers, the Web, iOS, Android, Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Unity’s complete toolset, intuitive workspace and rapid, productive workflows help users to drastically reduce the time, effort and cost of making interactive content.
We at RMC have added end-to-end Unity 3D/2D game development to our client-services. We design Unity games for desktops, desktop browsers, & mobile devices. The same code base can be published to many platforms.
Start here if you want a basic overview from a business & technical perspective.
Core Unity3D Intro Article
- BEST ARTICLE: Unity3D for Game Development
Core Unity3D HD Video Training Series
- BEST TRAINING: Tutorial Series: Unity3D / C#
- Unity3D & C# Design Patterns
- Unity3D Unit Testing
- Intro To Unity3D and AR (Augmented Reality)
- Using Symlinks For Unity Game Development
- Unity C# State Management
- Unity, Meet Server
- Unity3D Game Architectures [Hot!]
- Unity 3D Best Practices
- The Best C# Code Naming Conventions And Standards
- The ‘Must Have’ Non-Functional Requirements For Every Project.
- Find Your Next Unity3D Job / Project [Hot!]
- Learn where to look
- Learn what employers want
- How do your skills compare?
- Unity3D Top 5 News Announcements (Just Updated)
- Unity3D Case Study: Rochard
- Essential Unity3D Plugins / Packages
Follow the development process of my Asset Store projects.
- uMOM – Unity Manager of Managers, game framework (link)
- uEventDispatcher – Unity messaging/observer framework (link)
External Links (Mentioned In My HD Training Videos)
- Unity IDE Keyboard Shortcuts (Link)
We are confident that Unity presents compelling benefits for mobile game development; especially games for multiple-devices (write once and publish everywhere).
Contact Us today with any questions, comments, and project quotes.