Unity Game Development
Since 2006, as Principle of Rivello Multimedia Consulting (RMC), I have offered four key services; software architecture, consulting, complete development of games and applications, and training. Fortunately we at RMC have thrived and are highly effective — profitable since year one. I have worked in many exciting cities on 5 continents which has given me gifts of cultural knowledge & skills with spoken languages. Consulting offers many unique opportunities and challenges which I enjoy, however there are benefits to being part of a team which I miss too. To satisfy my career forecast I will be changing gears and announce that;
I am now actively seeking a full-time position as a Unity3D Game Developer.
I have deep experience in game development; more than 13 years of professional work. I absolutely live and breath gaming. I love it. I have much to offer my next team — everything from game concept creation and development, through to launch — and I am very excited!
This page serves as the main table of contents for all Unity-specific posts, demos, and code samples. Enjoy.
ASSET STORE PACKAGES
- BEST TRAINING: Tutorial Series: Unity3D / C#
BEST ARTICLE: Unity3D for Game Development
- OVERVIEW: Introduction To The Unity Asset Store
- BEST: Essential Unity3D Plugins / Packages
- BEST: RMC’s own Asset Store Packages. Check them out! [Hot!]
- DEV DIARY (in Progress): uMOM – Unity Manager of Managers, game framework (link)
- DEV DIARY (in Progress): uEventDispatcher – Unity messaging/observer framework (link)
- Unity3D Game Architectures [Hot!]
- Unity3D MVCS Architectures: StrangeIoC [Hot!]
- Unity3D MVCS Architectures: StrangeIoC 2 & PropertyChangeSignals
- Best IDE For Unity C#, Tools of the Trade [Hot!]
- Unity3D Unit Testing 1: Overview
- Unity3D Unit Testing 2: Unity Testing Tools [Hot!]
- Unity 3D Best Practices
- The Best C# Code Naming Conventions And Standards
- The ‘Must Have’ Non-Functional Requirements For Every Project.
Reactive Extensions (RX)
- Reactive Extensions For Unity / C#: Part 1 – Introduction [Hot!]
- Reactive Extensions For Unity / C#: Part 2 – Marble Diagrams
- Unity3D & C# Design Patterns
- Intro To Unity3D and AR (Augmented Reality)
- Using Symlinks For Unity Game Development
- Unity C# State Management
- Unity, Meet Server
- Find Your Next Unity3D Job / Project
- Learn where to look
- Learn what employers want
- How do your skills compare?
External Links (Mentioned In My HD Training Videos)
- Unity IDE Keyboard Shortcuts (Link)
We are confident that Unity presents compelling benefits for mobile game development; especially games for multiple-devices (write once and publish everywhere). Contact Us today with any questions, comments, and project quotes.