Unity Game Development
Since 2006, as Principle of Rivello Multimedia Consulting (RMC), I have offered four key services; software architecture, consulting, complete development of games and applications, and training. Fortunately we at RMC have thrived and are highly effective — profitable since year one. I have worked in many exciting cities on 5 continents which has given me gifts of cultural knowledge & skills with spoken languages. Consulting offers many unique opportunities and challenges which I enjoy, however there are benefits to being part of a team which I miss too. To satisfy my career forecast I will be changing gears and announce that;
I am now actively seeking a full-time position as a Unity3D Game Developer.
I have deep experience in game development; more than 13 years of professional work. I absolutely live and breath gaming. I love it. I have much to offer my next team — everything from game concept creation and development, through to launch — and I am very excited!
This page serves as the main table of contents for all Unity-specific posts, demos, and code samples. Enjoy.
Update: I will attend the Game Developer Conference (GDC) 2014 in San Francisco. Here are my goals, my favorite sessions, my available times to meetup if you are interested!
Core Unity3D Intro Article
- BEST ARTICLE: Unity3D for Game Development
Core Unity3D HD Video Training Series
- BEST TRAINING: Tutorial Series: Unity3D / C#
- MOST RECENT: Spider Strike (Browser / iPad / Video/ Source-Code)
- MOST RECENT: Soccer Paddle (Browser / iPad / Video / Source-Code)
- Unity3D Game Architectures [Hot!]
- Unity3D MVCS Architectures: StrangeIoC [Hot!]
- Unity3D MVCS Architectures: StrangeIoC 2 & PropertyChangeSignals [Hot!]
- Unity3D & C# Design Patterns
- Intro To Unity3D and AR (Augmented Reality)
- Using Symlinks For Unity Game Development
- Unity C# State Management
- Unity, Meet Server
- Unity 3D Best Practices
- The Best C# Code Naming Conventions And Standards
- The ‘Must Have’ Non-Functional Requirements For Every Project.
- Unity3D Unit Testing 1: Overview
- Unity3D Unit Testing 2: Unity Testing Tools [Hot!]
Dev Diaries Follow the development process of in-progress Asset Store projects.
- uMOM – Unity Manager of Managers, game framework (link)
- uEventDispatcher – Unity messaging/observer framework (link)
- Find Your Next Unity3D Job / Project
- Learn where to look
- Learn what employers want
- How do your skills compare?
External Links (Mentioned In My HD Training Videos)
- Unity IDE Keyboard Shortcuts (Link)
We are confident that Unity presents compelling benefits for mobile game development; especially games for multiple-devices (write once and publish everywhere). Contact Us today with any questions, comments, and project quotes.